Sunday, January 22, 2006

3-2-1, we're in business

Like my predecessors, i've decided to try this thing, and see if i'm good at it. Some have asked me if i do have one, others invited me to try it out. Wife and Baby cleared me for take-off (since this is going to eat up some of my familty time) so here i am blogging. I'll try to indulge you to the best of my abilities, but bear with me, i'm neither a sophisticated individual nor a dedicated blogger too. if you wish to participate or even start a new topic of your own, please be my guest and send me an email. if you wish to just participate, which i hope you do, then post your comments at will, but please check out the house rules on the left pane. Supported languages are English, French and Tunisian/Arabic. While this is mostly dedicated to my fellow nationals (tunisians and canadians). I do welcome all views from anywhere in the world. So Let the fun begin...:-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Curieuse de tout said...

nooon! ne me dis pas que je suis la première à laisser un commentaire sur ton blog!!! je suis un peu étourdie...mabrouk en tout cas...

4:45 PM  
Blogger Ex-blonde said...

marhbe depuis que je vois tes commentaires sur les autres blogs et que j'arrive pas à accéder à ton blog!!! enfin te voilà parmi nous et c'est l'essentiel. pour un prmier message il est trés accueillant et j'iamgine qu ela suite sera aussi bien:-)) good luck.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Napo said...

@curieuse, zeyid m3ak ! t'es numero un

@ex-blonde, merci pour les z'encouragements, inshallah nkoun 3ind hosn dhanik yella :-)

11:48 AM  
Blogger Zizou From Djerba said...

Napo !
Je te felicite pour ton blog!!.. je ne l'ai pas fait plutot ... je m'en excuse!
J'adore tes histoires !! ne t'arrete surtout pas !
Cher Napo ! Je suis tres curieux de savoir la Tunisie des années 80 si tu peux partager ton vecu ! ca me ferai tres plaisir !
a bientot

8:03 PM  
Blogger Mira said...

c'est tout!!!!
pfffffffff
:((((((((((((((((((((((((

joyeux blog :p quand meme ..

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home